Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mel- Mo


So Corbin called Nanny (with a little help from his Momma) here was the conversation that followed:

Corby: Nanny you will never believe what happened to me today!

Nanny: Really Corby, what happened?

Corby: I was at the store with Momma and this guy said I was cute.

Nanny: Well Corby, that is because you are cute!

Corby: Then, he asked me if I was his sweet heart.

Nanny: (Slightly alarmed) And what did your Mom say?

Corby: Mommy didn't hear, but then he asked me if he could have a kiss.

Nanny: What? This strange guy at the store wanted a kiss?

Corby: Yes. Then he followed me around the store wanting another one.

Nanny: What? Are you serious?

Corby: Yes, Nanny. Then guess what?

Nanny: (audibly alarmed) What?

Corby: He followed me home and wants more kisses!!!

Nanny: He followed you home??? Are you going to call the police?

Corby: Mom, Pie and Ash all say it is okay and not to worry.

Nanny: What? Why?

Corby: Cause hims name is Elmo and he will be mine for Christmas!

Nanny: CINDY!!!!


hee hee!

The Christmas season is off to a rip- roaring start here...

No comments: