Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brace Face-

So...

My baby got braces this week!

Braces AND a little girl/stalker at school!

And I quote, "I like you a lot a lot a lot & I'll tell you why your hair is lushes (luscious) golden bronze and the way you do it it is so cool looking, you have shiny happy eyes, your clothes omgosh!! They are so cool..."

It's not that I DON'T agree...

It's just *gulp!!!* what has happened???

This is my baby that has a girl/ stalker who thinks he is luscious!

I have a feeling that this is only the beginning....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ohhh... Ash looks so cute! He survived getting metal-mouth installed... Now he just needs to survive this crazy stalker-chick!

And isn't junior high a little young to start a career in stalking??? Perhaps her parents should be informed of this neurosis.