Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Pumpkin Patch...

So another week has come and gone at our home.

The latest here (just in case any of you wanted to know)
is that I am a murderer.

Ashton has been SO MAD at me because I am allowing the pumpkin patch to die!

We have counted over 25 pumpkins in our patch this summer, but because of the drop in temperature the vines are dying. I told Ash that this is just what happens, but he is certain I have no idea what I am talking about.

On Tuesday while I was in class, he informed my mom that I was a terrible gardener because the pumpkins were dying.

On Wednesday while at dinner with some friends he informed them that I was letting the pumpkins die.

On Thursday while talking to some neighbors about our block party he told them that I was a murderer.

On Friday I came home to find the water had been running in the garden for over an hour. But no one knows who turned it on.



Sounds very mysterious to me....

No comments: