Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bottoms Up!

Rowan is a little girl who only has partial vision in our program.


She LOVES to sing!



She also made me re-think my hair style this week...


I was sitting on the floor, singing songs during circle time minding my own business- when Rowan comes walking into my room. She heard the singing and wanted to join in.



She finds me and feels the back of my hair informing me that she feels a duck's bottom.


A DUCK'S BUT!!!




Okay maybe spiky curls in the back would feel like a ducks butt...



But, who wants to hear that?


Even worse? The rest of the day, every time she heard me...
she quacked!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Quack quack!!! And I don't think you're cute hair looks like a duck butt. PS - How would she know what a duck's butt looks or feels like? What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!

My thought precisely...

I am glad I am not the only one who saw something disturbing about that!