Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy #16 Taylor!!!


HaPpy biRthDay TaYloR!
I am so glad you are a part of our family and my life!
Here are 16 reasons why I think you are AMAZ-Z-ZING!!!
1. You make me giggle (on a daily basis)
2. You are extremely thoughtful
3. You think of others before yourself (especially Corby)
4. You take care of Dumb Dog
5. You give the best presents- EVER!
6. You always want to go with me where ever I go...
7. You let me name your freckles
8. You will always catch me a snake, lizard- or whatever
9. Your collections (remember the hub- cap?)
10. You are the best big brother in all the world!
11. You catch the biggest fish in the pond
12. You 4-wheel slow- for your bro
13. Larry
14. Your business ambitions
15. You eat whatever I make- except green things :)
16. You are one of my best friends!!!
Hope you have an amazing day!
(and that your gift is built by then...)
oxoxoxoxox
Mom

No comments: