Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy #14 Ashton!!!


hApPy BirThDay aShtoN!!!
I am so excited it is your day!
As just a reminder... here are 14 reason why I love you!
1. You are RED blooded... through and through!
2. You always help me on the computer and make my power points move...
3. You are crazy brilliant
4. Your steamed vanilla with hazelnut pump
5. You still tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight-every night!
6. You make me proud- on a daily basis
7. Sushi runs- YUM!
8. Your are my Copper-top, Ashy-Pooh, Crash- Bash, and just plain Ash
9. You teach me about focus (when do I ever ask you about your homework?)
10. You grab the orange
11. Ashton in the middle
12. Your drum playing
13. Your fashion sense (pink?!?)
14. You are always my cheerleader!
I hope that you have the best day ever!!!
I am SO proud You are my son, I love you with all my heart...

oxoxoxoxox

Mom


No comments: