Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cell Phone Dilemma

Anyone who knows me, knows I keep my cell phone in my bra. Yes, bra. When it rings or buzzes I reach in there to grab the thing out- much to the shock as dismay of random strangers at the grocery store.
Anyhow, my phone could really use an upgrade and last week Taylor and I were discussing this topic here is how the conversation unfolded:

Taylor: So you are going to look into new phone hun?
Me: Yeah, I think so....
T: So what are you going to do with your old one?
M: I dunno
A few seconds later....
M: Why? Do you want it?
T: Ummm No. Mom it has been touching your boob now for over a year.
M: Giggles

The funny thing is he really wants the phone. I guess we will see if my germed up boob-touching phone is his in the next few weeks, won't we?

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so awesome! ROFL!

Melissa said...

You can just tell him you sanitized it, for his peace of mind, and he'll be all over that phone! :)