Sunday, September 26, 2010

*Gulp* The Big 4...0!

So it looks like the big 4...0 is right around the corner.
With this in mind, I recently found my 30's goals; they are as follows:
1. Complete an upper college degree
2. Back-pack through Europe
3. Attain Sign Language degree
4. Re-do all of the house
5. Write a book
6. Have at least a 2 year relationship
7. Be a better person than I am now
8. Make a difference in one life
9. Have or adopt another baby
10. Go to New Zealand- meet Delwyn
11. Close the dark chapter to my life
12. Raise well adjusted children
All in all I did rather well. When I wrote these goals, I thought they were really shooting to the stars, attaining few to none. I have learned so much about myself & how strong I am through each of these being attained.

In the spirit of things here is my 40's list, I only hope I can be as successful with this one!
1. Attain a PhD
2. Live in Italy for a month and learn how to cook
3. Go to New Zealand- meet Delwyn
4. Have my book on the Best Sellers List
5. Learn to fly
6. Master meditation
7. Go to Asia
8. Be a better person than I am now
9. Skydive with Taylor on his 21st Birthday
10. Alter lives in a positive way- in Africa
11. Complete Spudman with the boys
12. Raise well adjusted children who add to society
So, I guess now I just need to blow out a bunch of candles, hopefully with out burning something down, and get busy!
Wish me luck! :D

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Woohoo!!! That was a pretty great list for your 30's... I can't wait to watch you cross everything off of this new list!

Happy Birthday, friend. I love your guts!!!